Similar to Fairco Windows

N

Nice Day

Hi. Does anyone know if there is a quality supplier (in or around Dublin) and installer of windows similar to Fairco?
Prices quoted by Fairco with a 25% discount seem a little OTT. Quality though is very good.

Also, is it worth going north of the border to any supplier who will install in Dublin?

Thanks in advance ;)

Try
http://www.mcmullanodonnell.com/

My family have used these guys a number of times and quality is top class as well as service. They are keen on price.

Also http://www.dungannonwindows.co.uk/ Friend of mine built a house in Nenagh and used them was almost 50% cheaper.

Both of theses companies based in Tyrone

Do a search on the site for double-glazed windows. There are a number of threads on same.
I also had a quote from Fairco (and a crazy one from Global), but ended up going with tempelogue windows in the end. I have posted in response to this type of query before, and I can repeat that I am very happy with them - I have used them since agan on a rental property, and to be honest cannot find fault with them, smashing set of guys

But there are probably other good ones out there - I only sought three quotes when I was looking and stuck with them because of my positive experiences.

i got windows and doors from templeogue windows and they did an excellent job and at a great price

Can third templeogue windows - the quality is very good SIL is also going to use them and they were almost 1/2 the price of Fairco and that included the "limited" 25% discount which we were offered.

Cheers guys!! Much appreciated!! I'll check them out..

Hi, I havent used Templeogue Windows yet but had Liam out to give a quote and they were, by far, the most reasonable. Plus Liam had a great manner, very professional and outlined everything that would be done in a very clear way and Im definitely going to use them, particularly as so many on this site recommended them.

Recently had windows done ourselves. To make a long story short, got templeogue out to price the job. Although the price was over my very small budget, I was very happy with the pitch and product. would recommend them.... incdentally the owner implied that as a result of pleased customers/word of mouth here, he does not advertise, so that is an endorsement if ever there was one. We went for blackrock windows in the end, as they were marginally cheaper with a very similar product to what templeogue had (according to the owner it was second to his own, in the market). After having encountered many cowboys during my search, I was very pleased indeed and would've trusted either co to do a great job. Happy window shopping!

Try bonnerwindows or wright windows - both good on quality and price - no interest other than satisified customer

Back