Shower Enclosures & Tray

Agreed. We wanted to redo a small bathroom and I was shocked when tray and enclosure were the most expensive items in the whole thing! Can't figure it out either.

Shop about. I'm on the prowl for a new shower after a leak, and the can be had cheaper than B & Q.

Bought all ours in tubs and tiles five years ago, i got the figure eight type walk in shower tray with all fittings and two large sheets of glass for €500. They had a dearer model for €50 extra that the towel rail included on the curved panel of glass but I decided Id live without it. Out came shower, had ordered left/right entry, cant remember now but opposite arrived, anyway when correct one did arrive it had the towel rail in it, so I rang shop as dreadful to put it in and told later wrong del etc and shop said it was upgraded for inconvenience. Delighted.

In B&Q the other night to order a pull out 600 cabinet drawer type thing. had got one two years ago for €38(had receipt) and the new kitchen book had a filmsy looking frosted plastic type for €90 loose change. Disgusted. However I do find b&Q great for end of line clearance sale.

Just got one in a tile shop in donegal for €170 looks pretty good in the shop. I hope its holds up OK.

They are made out of plastic and chrome i just don't understand how some places are charging 600 and one in B & Q is even on sale for 1699.... reduced apparently???

I bought shower tray and door from this crowd recently for a fraction of what I was being quoted. They delivered to my door. Have no connection with them - just a very satisfied customer.
[broken link removed]

Back