short break in November, recommendations

cara mc k

Dear AAM.

I have some holidays in November from a Thurs - Mon (4 nights) or could go on Wed pm flight (5 nts), I am looking to have a break somewhere in Europe but would like some mild weather, I know the Canaries would be the only option for Sun in Europ.

Any suggestions?

many thanks
Cara Mc K

You looking for a beach holiday or a city break? Istanbul is good value at the moment and is a fantastic city. Loads to see, weather is pleasant, food is wonderfully fresh and delicious, locals are very friendly and helpful.

Who would you fly with and what would weather be like at that time of year.

thanks
Cara Mc K

Turkish Airlines advertise special offers in the Irish Times fairly regularly. The Dublin Airport website will give you a list of any other airlines that go between Dublin and Istanbul

Weather will be warm, sorta like a nice Spring day here. If you're looking for actual statistics, try accuweather.com

Anywhere in the South of Spain, or the Algarve in Portugal usually has good weather (by comparison to here) at this time of the year - lots of flights to both locations from any airline leaving Dublin - also lots of available accommodation. Don't book a package - look for a flight and then get the accommodation. Happy hunting.

Back