Shared Ownership €170,000 Approved

Z

Zahara

Hello, I wonder if anyone could help me, I have just received a Provisional Approval letter of 170.000 euro for my shared ownership application with co cork council. I have now 6 month time to search for a property this value, but is it realistic?
I have been refused loan approval previously for Affordable housing as my income is only 24k and I was advised to go with Shared ownership but I am not sure now how far can I go with 170.000, could any one give me some direction or advise ?

Re: Shared Ownership €170,000 Approved

Thanks, I asked today about buying affordable house with SO
they said they might take it in to consideration but I must re apply for Affordable housing, and when something comes available I should mention that
I was approved 170K for SO and might give me more points but its not a standard procedure and I just might not be able to afford any of the schemes.
they said they might take it in to consideration but I must re apply for Affordable housing, and when something comes available I should mention that
I was approved 170 for SO and might give me more points but its not a standard procedure and I just might not be able to afford any of the schemes.

I have looked on the web (I need t be reasonably close to cork city) and for 170k I don’t have much choice, I would need a lot of money to renovate what’s available. Oh I am getting tired but will keep trying.

Back