Self Catering Homes

Aarrrgh,

Rang this morning to book the home and it was gone.

Back to the drawing board. Only real availability is in Kerry. Been to Killarney a couple of years so want to go somewhere else. Has anyone any experience of Kenmare, Waterville, Sneem or Ballybunion and would you suggest any of them?

All of those are very famous. Only think to worry about is that the West coast is a lot wetter than the East coast.

A pity about house in Westport I was a reluctant holidaymaker there once when my children were younger we stayed in apartments near the water (some with Mill in the name)and gate of westport house we all really enjoyed it we booked the kids into Delphi for a few days for their day camps collected them in evening and they really enjoyed that, spend a whole day in Westport house and great places to eat there so really good memories of that holiday.

I have a holiday home in Connemara that I rent out. Just had a cancellation for week Aug 20 -27 so can offer it at a good rate if you are interested. It is a great family house with a high spec near to great beaches. Sleeps 9 . Pub, shops & Small hotel within walking distance. PM me if you want any more info. Can send a web album.

Back