Secret Societies

Alwyn

I clicked on a video link on youtube the other evening and stumbled upon a documentary style video by a guy who had spend a couple of years studying the above. Normally I wouldn't listen to such hog-wash but he came across as being very articulate and knowledgeable on the subject so I kept watching.

It was obvious that the studying and searching for documentation of secret societies had over taken this mans life, but he was committed to getting his findings out there.

Two hours I spent watching this. I'm a grown man and wasted two hours of my time watching what this guy perceived to be going on with our worlds' elite. You could say I was drawn in hook, line and sinker.

I was joking around with my son and told him I had watched the documentary which he found hilarious and we both had a good laugh about it. He said his friends are obsessed with these recordings and showed me more videos on youtube made by others who say governments are trying to condition their people etc. Some really far out there crazy conspiracy theories especially based around freemasons.

Are people that make these sort of documentary's threats to our society?

Agree, first time to watch something like this and couldn't believe how it played on my mind afterwards. Crazy stuff.

Imagine an elite who looked after each other, controlled most of the wealth in a country and distracted the plebs with divide and conquer tactics like public and private workers and welfare receipts all against each other

And then imagine a powerful businessman with aristocratic pretensions owed a lot of the media and anther tax exile owned more of the media and a national radio station

Such a thing could never happen :eek:

Imagine an elite who looked after each other, controlled most of the wealth in a country and distracted the plebs with divide and conquer tactics like public and private workers and welfare receipts all against each other

And then imagine a powerful businessman with aristocratic pretensions owed a lot of the media and anther tax exile owned more of the media and a national radio station

Such a thing could never happen :eek:
ha ha....well said

Back