second hand furniture

debdeb

hi can anyone recomend a good second hand furniture shopin dublin .i'm having a lot of trouble trying to get a suite of furniture. i don't really want to go through all the small adds online i would prefere to see what i'm buying

Jumbletown.ie gives stuff away free or try free add section in discussion boards of Rollercoaster.ie where people gives stuff away or sell furniture quite cheap.
Good luck

thanks a million for those answers having a great nosy on the online ones do you know of any other websites out there? i'm already on donedeal,everything.ie and gumtree

Buy & Sell have a great website for second hand stuff, they have a freebie section too. Have you tried it? buyandsell.ie

also try freecylce for free stuff (similar to jumbletown.ie). you need to have a yahoo id though is the only thing.... worth a look though....

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FreecycleDublin/

EDIT: Also if you are in dublin south midweek, you could try [SIZE=-1]Buckleys auction rooms in glasthule. they always have weekly auctions and sell a variety of furniture, modern etc, and you might get a bargain for something ya like!

Good luck!

EB
[/SIZE]

Back