SDCC Christmas Tree Recycling

Merrion

Looking at the repak web site [broken link removed] - there are many open spaces in SDCC area where Christmas trees can be dropped off for recycling.

Does anyone know if these open spaces (e.g Aylesbury open space in Old Bawn/ Car park at Cherryfield (off the link road between Firhouse Road and Spawell Roundabout) or any mentioneded in the web site) are open all day to drop off the trees or are they locked up in some way in the evenings.
Hoping to drop off our tree after work this evening but looking for somewhere which is still open after 6.
Thanks

Check out the following page from South Dublin County Council's website -
[broken link removed]

Check out the following page from South Dublin County Council's website -
[broken link removed]

Thanks but thats the same as I sent in my link to the repak site above - what I am wondering about is the opening times (if any) of the designated open spaces. Thanks
Does anyone know if these open spaces (e.g Aylesbury open space in Old Bawn/ Car park at Cherryfield (off the link road between Firhouse Road and Spawell Roundabout) or any mentioneded in the web site) are open all day to drop off the trees or are they locked up in some way in the evenings.
Hoping to drop off our tree after work this evening but looking for somewhere which is still open after 6.
Thanks

The site at the Orwell shopping center is open all the time - it's just an open space in a park.

Back