Screen too big but text size ok,

Pickle

Can't seem to make image smaller text size is on smaller but screen still appear's big, just upgraded to win 7,Can't even fit this on one page ie have to use scroll bar screen resolution is 640 X 480 but does not give me option to change ,not even sure is that the place where I change

Re: Screen to big but text size ok,

Can't seem to make image smaller text size is on smaller but screen still appear's big, just upgraded to win 7,Can't even fit this on one page ie have to use scroll bar screen resolution is 640 X 480 but does not give me option to change ,not even sure is that the place where I change

It should be similar enough to setting most earlier Windows Systems screens.

1. Minimise all windows - right click on the desktop - select "properties"
  2. The Display Properties dialogue box will pop up with tabs.
  3. Select "settings" tab and have a look around.
  4. See the screen resolution slider if its like XP.
  5. Set your screen resolution to 1024 x 768.
  6. Experiment with the size to suit yourself.

HTH

ONQ.

Re: Screen to big but text size ok,

That worked thanks, mormal size now, but another little thing has happened I can't see the little box in google where you do your search, mouse arrow I cant see anymore aswell, I think there is an issue with vga graphics adater, i t is 17 inch screen by the way
It should be similar enough to setting most earlier Windows Systems screens.

1. Minimise all windows - right click on the desktop - select "properties"
  2. The Display Properties dialogue box will pop up with tabs.
  3. Select "settings" tab and have a look around.
  4. See the screen resolution slider if its like XP.
  5. Set your screen resolution to 1024 x 768.
  6. Experiment with the size to suit yourself.
HTH

ONQ.

Can you look up in the top right hand corner of your browser when you're looking at google and see the three little boxes with the - □ x markings?

If you can't it may mean that the browser window isn't "sized to fit screen" and you need to move it by right clicking on the tab on the taskbar at the bottom and selecting "minimise" and then "maximise".

Other than that you may not have the google taskbar installed.

I just make google my homepage and be done with it. :)

ONQ.

Back