savings with INBS

Marietta you have mixed me up with cavan man i don't have as much as him but a few thousand all the same.
The problem with the fixed Rate Bonds is that they will not let you withdraw money until the fixed rate is up.Anyhow I plan on closing the accounts once they mature in April.Thanks for all your replys.

megabyte - I don't think anybody can advise you here, it is really up to the level of risk you are willing to take. Things are changeing on an almost daily basis and it is very difficult to predict what might or might not happen.

I had an instant access account with INBS and closed it last week and moved to Nationwide UK Ireland, my new account was opened in a matter of days. You need to find out how much it will cost you if you decide to close your term account 5 or 6 months before its maturity date. However, if you want peace of mind and you are very worried about the risk of losing your savings then it will be worth your while to move it, €100,000 is an awful lot of savings to have within one financial institution and maybe you should diversify.

Marietta can you tell me where there is a Nationwide UK Ireland branch?? also I was wondeirng what your thought were on stocks and shares in AIB I have 12,000 in an account which I am still paying into!! is this bonkers to leave it there?

(a) There isn't a branch network, just an office on the North Wall (as their [broken link removed] indicates).

(b) We don't discuss individual shares on AAM.

They are opening their first branch near Stephen's Green, beside Bang Cafe, in a few weeks. Their Spencer Dock office acts like a branch.

Back