Save 1/3 of the price on selected Hayfever Remedies at Boots

Includes :

Piriton
Clarityn
Cetrine Allergy
Zirtek

ALSO

When you buy any Hayfever remedy, you get a FREE Hayfever kit

I believe it to include a handy pack of tissues, a sample of 'breathe right' strips for the nose and some Boots suncream. You would really have to check instore for more details.

Ditto, Cahir - they told me they were out of stock. Still, 1/3 off the price of hayfever remedies is not to be sneezed at :p

Ditto, Cahir - they told me they were out of stock. Still, 1/3 off the price of hayfever remedies is not to be sneezed at :p

Especially as my local pharmacy has recently added over a euro onto the price of Clarityn. I won't be going back there.

Cahir, did they give you a reason why? Can you pick it up at a later time Celty?

I know in my local Boots, they didn't have the 'freebie' I was entitled to at the time and they told me to call back the following week!

I didn't realise that there was meant to be a free kit. I was just happy enough to get 1/3 off. I'll ask about it next time.

Cahir, did they give you a reason why? Can you pick it up at a later time Celty?

I know in my local Boots, they didn't have the 'freebie' I was entitled to at the time and they told me to call back the following week!

I never thought to ask. Must pop in next time I'm passing and see if they have any in stock yet.

Btw, I think you're right on the contents of the kit - I'm pretty certain I saw a little sachet of sunscreen in it.

Thanks Celty.

Ah cahir cahir cahir. Ya have to read my posts ya know!!!!!!!!

I know! But last week I couldn't see much through my runny hayfevered eyes! I might pop into boots today and stock up for the rest of the Summer.

Its a good price alright. Do you visit the UK at all? I stock up on Piriton liquid that isn't for sale here and I find that much better than the tablets.

Just another alternative.

Last time I went up North I bought about 8 packs and every time I go abroad I stock up as they're so much cheaper. I can't use Piriton though as it makes me extremely drowsy.

Last time I went up North I bought about 8 packs and every time I go abroad I stock up as they're so much cheaper. I can't use Piriton though as it makes me extremely drowsy.
Isn't that meant to be the difference between the cheap and more expensive hay fever medicines? The dearer ones don't normally leave one drowsy.

I find Piriton the best to be honest. I tried Zirtek which is once a day and I didnt think it as good.

I was up in Asda last week and the generic version of Clarityn was available. On special 2 packs of 7 for £1. Alot cheaper than Clarityn here and the same ingredients. I usually stock up if I'm up north and also if I'm in the US where the generic versions are readily available as well. I can't ever find them in the Republic

Back