Salou with Ryanair. Aparments advice

kd1964

Hello

I usually book a package but am going on hols with Ryanair to Salou this year, the packages are just too costly.

Can anyone recommend a half decent apartment in Salou thats reasonably priced. Would a villa be more cost effective?

Also, for a family of 5, should we get a taxi from Reus to Salou. The problem is returning home, as our flight will be at 7 am, will we have to get a taxi to Reus at 5 am or will the buses be running then.

Any advice will be much appreciated.
Thank
k

Hello

I usually book a package but am going on hols with Ryanair to Salou this year, the packages are just too costly.

Can anyone recommend a half decent apartment in Salou thats reasonably priced. Would a villa be more cost effective?

Also, for a family of 5, should we get a taxi from Reus to Salou. The problem is returning home, as our flight will be at 7 am, will we have to get a taxi to Reus at 5 am or will the buses be running then.

Any advice will be much appreciated.
Thank
k
You'll have no problem getting a taxi at that time if you book in advance. Id advise it at that time of morning

Check out the Golden Dorada aparthotel in Salou. We booked it last year through Thompson and got a good deal with half board. A taxi from Reus is about €30 .

We booked the Cye holiday village through alphar**ms.com Apartments were well located, clean and had nightly entertainment (basic family stuff). The apartments accommodated 5! I found it very difficult to get a one bedroom for 5 at the time

stayed in the International II apartments (through budget travel) couple of years ago. First experience of an apartment and found them brilliant. Central enough, no noise etc and it was early july.

Salou

Hi, we went last month and used suntransfers.co.uk for pickup and return. We also had early flight for 7am. Cost us 70euro all in return for 6 of us. That was a private transfer so no going round picking up other guests which was great.

Back