Ryanair's sales are not great are they?

first time i flew over to Dublin was with BMI and it cost me over £200. Ryanair is great form the UK to Dublin and back.

Cant believe when people seem to think ryanair are ripping the public off, you know the score with then before you book, with the extras and all.

but you dont have to pay them and there are ways round them.

I think ryanair sales are great, fly back and forth to the Uk for less than €10, somtimes even free. (dont check in any luggage and get yourself an electron card).

:confused: 10e .i was checking for feb,mar and april.5 euro plus 59 tax :( :( each way

i have lived in London for over 20 years now. i remember when i first came here the return flights home used to vary between £69 and £120 ish but saying that the Xmas flights used to be full of boozy irish guys and gals and demand was generally high all year round. now i pay at the most £150-£200 at the most for the 4 of us return in school holiday breaks so I am not complaining.
the way to keep it cheap is, hand luggage only, check in on line, pay for tickets with an electron card (which I am going to apply for next week at the Coop Bank in Wood Green) so hopfully no more credit card charges next time round and car hire is still good too £250 for two weeks for a Golf or similar.

:confused: 10e .i was checking for feb,mar and april.5 euro plus 59 tax :( :( each way

And you think that's not reasonable ? Did you read Murt's post? £ 310 in the 1970's. Now that's expensive. How much would be cheap enough for you. I'm not attacking you but 130 Euro isn't bad and I'm sure you can probably get it cheaper than that by being more flexible with times/dates/destination or waiting for the next sale.

Back