Ryanair flights to Marseille Provence

Hans

Can anybody tell me why i cant book a flight from Dublin to Marseille in November is this a cancelled destination or do they only fly there in the winter Ryanair website must be the worst website for information I have searched the website for information on this and unless I'm not with it today I can't find anything.

I have highlighted this problem before. There appears to be nowhere on their site where they list the start and end dates for their flights to various destinations. Not much use getting a "special offer" on a flight that doesn't exist.

A bit of googling will show that Ryanair Dublin-Marseille route is operating until 31st October 2008...... if i am to believe everything i read on the web.

DAA should publish their winter timetable very soon, so you'll know for sure then.

Thanks for replies I have a son studying in Aix en Provence for the year and was looking for flights home for him for christmas and so obviously will have to look at another way home for him also he was expecting his friends to visit him some weekend in November so doubt if they will make it now as they are students were hoping for cheap flights.

Ryanair used to fly all year round into Marseille but now only do May to October. Another option would be to book flights with Aer Lingus to Lyon and get TGV to Aix - you can take a TGV directly from Lyon Airport and it only take 1.5 hrs to Aix.

tosullivan is right in that Ryanair fly into Hyeres (Toulon/St Tropez); certainlt from Stansted and possibly also from Dublin.

The Ryanair website is offering a sale at the moment for the months of October and November. One route on offer advertised "From €10" is Dublin to Salzburg. Except this route is not available during October and November.

Ryanair used to fly all year round into Marseille but now only do May to October. Another option would be to book flights with Aer Lingus to Lyon and get TGV to Aix - you can take a TGV directly from Lyon Airport and it only take 1.5 hrs to Aix.

Thanks for that Louise at least he has no excuse for not coming home and joining us for christmas dinner.

Back