Ryanair flight delay.....How do I claim.

Odea

A recent Ryanair flight was delayed by over 2.5 hours. I am entitled to compensation according to Ryanair information. Unfortunately I cannot find a way to actually make a claim. Is there an online form or do I just send them an email?

Thanks

I sent in my claim and this is the response that I got back....

Following a review of your claim, we regret to advise that no liability to compensation arises under the EU261 regulation, as your flight was delayed less than 3 hours on arrival and our position remains final.
If you are unhappy with our decision, you can take your complaint to your local Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) body, details of which can be found in our help centre page on our website.

My understanding that is that I am entitled to some form of compensation because my flight was delayed by over two hours. Can anyone explain?

Thanks

My understanding that is that I am entitled to some form of compensation because my flight was delayed by over two hours. Can anyone explain?
The cut-off is three hours.

You can appeal it to the Irish Aviation Authority but unless it’s over three hours they will probably reject too.

See more detail here.

Does anybody know if there is a time limit to appeal a decision to the Irish Aviation Authority?

Back