Ryanair December flights

Sylvana

Does anyone know anything? I've been trying for days now, but there are still no tickets available from Stockholm to Lithuania. Maybe due to this to-much-snow- weather or all tickets were sold out? Personally I doubt that all december flights were sold out. What do you think?

strange. because I flew to and from Kaunas at the end of September

p.s I couldn't find any information

p.p.s i see now. that blue circle. but now i have another question. how come that flights from UK to Kaunas are available?

Just because the flight is full Ryanair isn't necessarily making money on it ... if they can only fill the flight with people paying low fares of say 99SEK for example then it's probably not profitable for them and they can use the aircraft more profitably elsewhere ... it's always a risk with these "unusual" Ryanair routes that they just go away like this .. unless there's at least some demand at higher fares the routes won't really last (especially during winter when it's normally quieter)

i remember flying to Kaunas in november, why should the take away them now. ticket prices weren't low either. oh well, if it is meant to be then i guess there's not much i can do about it. need to find another way

Back