Ryanair credit card charges

Kerry Gooner

Feels great having just booked my first Ryanair flights without the dreaded credit card charges thanks to my new pre-paid Mastercard.

Signed up for it with moneybookers.com and able to top it up online with Laser card.
Only an annual charge of €10 and no stamp duty so already saving after two flights booked.

Don't forget Neteller and the Dublin City Gift Card. Both provide you with MasterCard Prepaid cards at zero cost.

Don't forget Neteller and the Dublin City Gift Card. Both provide you with MasterCard Prepaid cards at zero cost.
The Dublin City card now charge €4 per card, which can't be topped up.

I think there was already a Post on that Payzone Mastercard a while back. You can buy that card in any newsagents. Depending in what you want to use it for, it is either a one time load or you can register with Payzone and they will send you out the prepaid mastercard. After that, you can also get a chip and Pin one now. I have to say, it is a quite handy card to have as there is no bills at the end of the month! :)

My top tip

Priority boarding as a family if you book online at time of booking it makes you pay €10 for each passenger, so €40 if you dont book it at the time and go back later and do it you can just do it per person.. so only €10 send the wife on to hog the seats..

Back