Ryanair - Cant check in online (mixed group)

UnaS

Hi i have booked a holiday for four people. Two of the group will check their bags in at the airport and two have went for online checkin. They are due to fly out on saturday. I tried to checkin two of the group last night but it wont let me because two of the group have to check in at the airport with their bags.
I know now i should have done two seperate bookings i.e. one for people who are checkin in their bags and antoerh booking for online checkins.

I tried ringin ryanair last night but no answer. Does anyone know how to checkin online for the two people? I am just afraid that on saturday if not checked in that ryanair will charge them!! :(

Make sure you have a proper booking as normally Ryanair won't let you book online checkin & airport checkin on the same booking. I'd reckon the booking automatically diverted the 2 on-line to airport checkin (& if that happened, they almost certainly have insurance as well!!)

Unfortunately I don't think that you can - the party was booked together so they will have to queue together, RyanAir are notable for being sticklers for rules.

is there a problem with the ryanair website. When I tried to book a flight; at the final link in the process I get a message saying session locked? It has happened twice now in as many days. Ryanair turning away business/?

Back