Roller blinds Dublin

deedee80

Hi there

Just wondering if anyone can recommend somewhere to go for competitively priced roller blinds in Dublin. Not looking for anything fancy.

Thanks in advance :)

Hi I recently got blinds from ezifit blinds in knocklyon. v happy with the blinds and competitively priced.

Dolphin blinds in park west, Dublin 12. Have gotten blinds from them a couple of times over the past few years (different houses) and always found them cheap, good quality and reliable. No connection to company just a happy customer.

Thanks to Gemstone we used Ezifit too after having been messed around by Hilary blinds a pleasure to deal with and a very competitive price.

Thanks to Gemstone we used Ezifit too after having been messed around by Hilary blinds a pleasure to deal with and a very competitive price.

Massively overpriced,as we found out when doing our new build.I looked at the sales rep when he gave me the written quote and asked him was this a joke of some sort.

How they are still trading is beyond me.

My advice is to shop around and get at least 3-4 different written quotes and site visits from various blind and curtain companies.
Play the companies of each other with the quotes and see who comes in with the best price for all in supply and fit and also on production lead time.

We got 7 different companies and 7 different quotes when doing the blinds and curtains for our build.

Back