Rodent in car

davfran

Bit of a quandary at the mo. Having cleaned out my car for NCT couple of weeks back, failed the NCT after my hard effort considering my car outside and inside looked like it was abandoned. Anyhow I recently spotted in the glove compartment finely chewed up paper. Of course the red flag was up, so I opened the windows and doors and conned my dog into believing we were going for a drive, thinking whatever rodent would flee,that is after my dog got bored and abondened the car. Today I spotted my backseat had been nibbled at, so dog in car we went to town and I got two mouse traps. Released the dog, set two traps, is it bigger than a mouse??? Anyone out there with similar experience?? So annoyed considering the car was full of crap and no invasion of any sort.

may sound mad but the best ting for a mouse trap is a bit of an aero,, they love chocolate

I once had a mouse in my van at the time. I eventually caught him/her with a mouse trap.
It might have been a Aero as bait.
It was a while ago.

The mice in my part of the country like chocolate and eat it without setting off the trap. So I go with a piece of meat with a string wrapped around it ... Works every time......about three years ago..

Back