Revolut Loans

I did just this on Sunday, Revolut loan into my account instantly and transferred it to my AIB account. Arrived Monday morning and I immediately paid off my AIB loan.

You applied for, were approved for and drew down the loan all in one day ?

Yes the approval is instant, waited a few hours for them to accept my proof of ppsn. Got a notification late on Sunday that it was accepted and when I went in to draw it down it took another ten mins to credit my account. Being a Sunday it took until Monday for the transfer to show up in my AIB account.

Handy to know if you need a quick loan you can do it one day, a Sunday too!

Will keep the thread updated if I run into any issues at some stage.

Anytime I get a loan or top up loan from AIB, it is in my account instantly.
One time I was buying a car and told them I’d take it but must arrange finance.
Applied on the app while he did my paperwork, two minutes later the money was in my account and I paid him straight away

Yes the approval is instant, waited a few hours for them to accept my proof of ppsn. Got a notification late on Sunday that it was accepted and when I went in to draw it down it took another ten mins to credit my account. Being a Sunday it took until Monday for the transfer to show up in my AIB account.

Handy to know if you need a quick loan you can do it one day, a Sunday too!

Will keep the thread updated if I run into any issues at some stage.
Anytime I get a loan or top up loan from AIB, it is in my account instantly.
One time I was buying a car and told them I’d take it but must arrange finance.
Applied on the app while he did my paperwork, two minutes later the money was in my account and I paid him straight away

I'm amazed at those turnaround times especially for you Komori!

My daughter applied to PTSB for a term loan last Friday and has heard nothing back since ! She enquired about the delay and was told the teams were very busy and couldn't give an accurate timeframe for approval which seems very odd to me !! She's also with Revolut so it might be quicker to go that route.

Still not showing the ability to apply for a loan on Revolut but interestingly my wife does.
Could it be an Android / Apple phone thing. She has Apple. I have Android.
Would be interesting to poll that.

Still not showing the ability to apply for a loan on Revolut but interestingly my wife does.
Could it be an Android / Apple phone thing. She has Apple. I have Android.
Would be interesting to poll that.
Still not there for me either; but we are both Android, so I think you can discount that theory. I went as far as asking the chatbot about it and it says it is still being rolled out on a phased basis...

...and just like that, is now an option for me in the app, following an email offering me a loan for a summer holiday!

All very good if you are being approved but when declined they offer no explanation why despite going through all your bank accounts. Not a great experience just being declined and not understanding what you need to change to be approved in future.

Back