Restaurant Recommendation - Naas

It's hard to beat The Bridgewater in Sallins for Sunday dinner. Lovely food, great value and good quick service.

Indie Spice is also my favourite in Naas, I see lots of you agree. Food is amazing, good value, good service and they're great with kids.

Lawlors is good too for sunday lunch and I love their restaurant.
Butt Mullins is ok but a bit over priced for what it is.
I loved the food in Tenors, service wasn't great.
Love the Burgers & juices in Gourmet Burger but the chips are rotten, they really let it down in my opinion.
Went to the Storehouse once, never again! We thought it was over-priced, food was really poor and the service was terrible. Bad service is fairly common in Naas though, I've never been anywhere like it for waiting so long between courses, so long to get a drink top-up, so long to get the bill. Anyone else find that?
Bollywood is good too (above Boots). You can bring your own bottle if you want.
Lemongrass is good if you like Thai.

Didn't know there was another Tapas Bar in Naas, must check it out. I've been to the one at the top of the town, Las Rada I think (it's in the small carpark facing Indie Spice) It's fab, really good food and wines. The service was really good until the end of the night. They got a bit slack around coffee & bill time.

My pet hate is waiting around for the bill. It can leave a bad impression after a good meal, having to sit around bored waiting on your bill. It's worse when we have the kids with us because they start wrecking the place lol!

Back