resale value, budapest, district 7

no snags whatsoever

to be honest i have my apartment in Budapest for the past 5 years and i have had no problems renting it and i am quite pleased at the rental return that i am getting.
my hand has been held at all times by the people that i have dealt with and absolutely no snags whatsoever.
now as i cannot speak for anybody else im just wondering why people are selling especially with the currency the way it is and of course one is not going to get a great price on there property at this current time so why all the panic
can someone tell me is it because of the way the government in Hungary is getting its wrist slapped left right and centre for flouting the rules of the EU.

sandylab, unfortunately I don't have hands-on experience in District III. Is it a new build such as Sun Palace?

seanieboy, yes, I feel that the political issues (and they are major!) are causing foreigners to second-guess. It's understandable. Fidesz are astonishingly bad and have no understanding of international economics. Keep an eye on www.portfolio.hu/en if you're interested in keeping up to date. They are alienating everyone.

However, I don't believe this will have a direct effect on property prices, which are levels/slowly falling. The property price situation is much better than the majority of Europe.

Hi Budapest,
Yes; it's on the 7th. floor of Sun Palace. A studio apt. facing outwards with a view of the Buda hills.
Plus a parking space in the secure basement car park. I would appreciate your view on the parking space, as it's not easy to get information on a sale value for this.

Cheers, Sandyllab.

Your apartment sounds better than this one, but might give you an indication:

Sounds nice, but I wouldn't imagine that there is a huge market for studio apartments in this complex.

This doesn't include parking, which is probably around 2-3M, but not sure what the cost was exactly for this development.

We are aslo thinking of selling a one bedroom apartment beke liget, district thirteen. Any ideas what we can expect to get for it please, anyone? Thanks

Back