Requirements for travel to USA

bitethebullet

Hi my wife and daughter are travelling next month. I have been given the job of ensuring everything is in order.
I have ensured the passports are in order, hotel and flights booked, the ESTA forms complete,
They are travelling on a Monday so they will need a COVID test done on the Sunday is this correct?

Hi my wife and daughter are travelling next month. I have been given the job of ensuring everything is in order.
I have ensured the passports are in order, hotel and flights booked, the ESTA forms complete,
They are travelling on a Monday so they will need a COVID test done on the Sunday is this correct?
Was looking at this yesterday myself, for a trip at the end of the month. At the moment, you still need the CVID test done, one day before your trip.

Family member heading on a Monday and they are getting the covid test at the airport, alot of places not doing the tests on Sundays so airport was the best option.

Yes i 2nd GoSafe48..we travelled to US
last month.pcr with Go safe and our results back in 3hrs which was great..

Also your Passenger Locator Form & Advance Passenger Information. Then they are all set.

Just back from a few weeks in the US. I used Randox for my test. I liked that their bookings were in 5 min slots, and they committed to delivering the results within 1hr. Flight was at 9am, so I booked for midday the previous day. I arrived 15mins early and was tested immediately. Had the cert by e-mail 30 mins later. The cost, paid at time of booking, was €35.

By the way, if by any chance your people are travelling with United Airlines, i would very strongly recommend downloading their App. It steps you through the documentation process, allows you to upload the various forms, validates your responses and uploads, and ultimately provides your boarding passes. It’s a superb piece of technology and greatly simplifies the process and gives a lot of assurance along the way. (Of course, being somewhat cautious, I had a paper backup of everything - which I didn’t have to refer to on a single occasion)

Just back from a few weeks in the US. I used Randox for my test. I liked that their bookings were in 5 min slots, and they committed to delivering the results within 1hr. Flight was at 9am, so I booked for midday the previous day. I arrived 15mins early and was tested immediately. Had the cert by e-mail 30 mins later. The cost, paid at time of booking, was €35.

By the way, if by any chance your people are travelling with United Airlines, i would very strongly recommend downloading their App. It steps you through the documentation process, allows you to upload the various forms, validates your responses and uploads, and ultimately provides your boarding passes. It’s a superb piece of technology and greatly simplifies the process and gives a lot of assurance along the way. (Of course, being somewhat cautious, I had a paper backup of everything - which I didn’t have to refer to on a single occasion)
Thanks for that. They are flying over with virgin Atlantic

If they're flying with Virgin presumably they're flying via London or Manchester? Make sure to check UK requirements too (if there are any left that is).

Back