VHI Renewal Advice

tommyryan55

Hello,

I am looking for some advice on my VHI renewal (01.08.2016). Our current plans are as follows:

PMI 10 11 (Me) picked by and paid by my employer, no option to change this plan.
Comp Plan (Wife). My employer pays €600 gross towards the cost, we can pick the plan
PMI 11 11 (4 year old) My employer pays €200 gross towards the cost, we can pick the plan
PMI 36 13 (11 month old) My employer pays €200 gross towards the cost, we can pick the plan

My plan had been to move our 11 month old to the 4 year olds plan but VHI have advised PMI 11 11 is been discontinued.

Any advice on similar plans for my Wife and children with reduced premiums would be very much appreciated. Just to note the only option is VHI as my employer will only pay towards their plans.

Regards

tommyryan55,

Any price changes or child special offers(if any), will be updated on HIA.ie/latest news this week in relation to renewal date 1st August 2016.
I will highlight best options at that stage for your wife and children, at that stage.

Regards, Snowyb

Children's Offers;
VHI have a list of half price offers for children applying from 1 August 2016.
Best option is One Plan Complete; Price 158 per child. Public, private and hi-tech hospital cover. No hospital excess with this plan.

Wife;
Plan PMI 40 15; price 1009pa; same cover as before, slightly cheaper and lower day case excess.
[broken link removed]

Regards, Snowyb

Back