redundancy package in the hse

buster mammy

does anybody think that a redundancy package will be introduced in the hse for frontline staff i dont see how there can be with the retirment package in progress but there is a lot of rumours that a package may be in the pipeline ,there is definately talks of changes in rostering but would like to read what other more informed subscribers think ,is it just idle gossip doing the round

does anybody think that a redundancy package will be introduced in the hse for frontline staff i dont see how there can be with the retirment package in progress but there is a lot of rumours that a package may be in the pipeline ,there is definately talks of changes in rostering but would like to read what other more informed subscribers think ,is it just idle gossip doing the round

Yes, I think there will be a redundancy package in the near future but that is just opinion based on discussions with, in my opinion, well placed senior staff 'in the know'. The retirement package you mention is now over so in order to achieve the government's aims of 18-23,000 job losses in public service, another package will be needed.

Back