Recommendation for tax consultant sought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imagine

Looking for someone in the Dublin area (southside or central prefered).

PAYE worker with some BIK and CGT issues in relation to current employment but stretching back a couple of years. Nothing too complicated.

Any reccomendations appreciated.

Thanks,

Darren

Nope, not a single one surprisingly.

Maybe a few more details would help.

In short I have a CGT liability going back to 2007 (no returns filed since and no other such taxable income) of about 15,000 related to shares I received in work. I'm fairly certain there is no way round paying this so I'm hoping what the consultant might be able to do is help haggle down the interest and penalties, does that happen at all?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Darren

cant seem to send you a private message Imagine.(something to do with your number of posts I am guessing.) see if you can pm me.
I had a similar situation around dividends from my company shares and revenue looking for me to complete form 12 for the last couple of years. found this chap that is registered with revenue as a tax advisor. got me sorted and compliant in a jiffy for a very reasonable fee. i can pass on his details to you in a PM.

tax advisor

Send me a pm and I can discuss more. Not likley that you can reduce the liability but you are better off getting the return in asap as the interest is increasing by the day and if revenue investigate then they will crucify you on penalties. The best thing that you could hope for is a payment plan.

Looking for someone in the Dublin area (southside or central prefered).

PAYE worker with some BIK and CGT issues in relation to current employment but stretching back a couple of years. Nothing too complicated.

Any reccomendations appreciated.

Thanks,

Darren

I think posters might be reluctant to reply as they don't want to appear as though they're advertising their own services. I think there's a thread for requestig recommendations for acountant, solicitors etc. If you try there you should get replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back