Recommend spa hotel near a lively enough town

LM26

Hi, planning to treat my friend to a hotel stay with a spa treatment during the day and then a few drinks after dinner. Can anyone recommend a spa hotel that is close to a lively enough town. Needs to be less than 2 hrs drive from Dublin since it's 1 night only. Thanks!

I'd say Naas - either Killashee House Hotel or the Osprey hotel both have lovely spas, and Naas good town for restaurants, there is great Tapas bar called Las Rada, also The Court hotel has a nightclub.

I'll second the recommendation for Kilashee- it has a really lovely spa.
Also near Naas is the Westgrove Hotel which has a lovely spa- I've stayed here and thought it was a nice place and reasonably priced.

In Meath- Bellinter House has a lovely spa + is very near Navan for a night out.

How about the Seafield Hotel & Spa in Ballymoney. Only an hour from Dublin, less than 10 minutes drive to the metropolis of Gorey with its myriad of boutiques and nice restaurants.

Thanks a million for all the suggestions, I actually had my wedding reception in Killashee which was amazing but never used the spa there so good to hear feedback on that. Will look into them all! Thanks again!

Back