Recommend a restaurant

collieb

Folks,

Can anyone recommend a restuarant out of city centre where you can bring a group of about 50 corporate clients? I'm thinking of something reasonably 'fancy' that is in a good location (near coast perhaps??) that will impress the guests. Food and wine should be good too!! Anything within a 30 -45 minute coach ride from city centre??

How about the recently Michelin star awarded Bon Appetit in Malahide? Says they cover 40 for private dining, but I'm sure you could talk to them.

[broken link removed]

If you truly wish to push to boat out !!! :cool::

[broken link removed]

Thanks for the suggestions folks - keep them rolling in!!

HAve also had Cruzos in Malahide and the Deer Park in Howth suggested to me - anyone any knowledge of these?

Deer Park has great views of ireland's eye and up the coast but I wouldn't be so sure about the food, decor etc

Sorry meant to make another suggestion of King Sitric in Howth. Really good seafood restaurant with views of the Marina. The staff are exceptionally friendly. Might be a bit tight on numbers unless you book the place out though...

Are you prepared to travel? The Old Convent in Clogheen village, Tipperary deserves a plug and has recently received Bridgestone award.
Check out website www.theoldconvent.ie
Very impressive..

Making the presumttion that it's Dublin city, do people bother to read anymore?

Can anyone recommend a restuarant out of city centre where you can bring a group of about 50 corporate clients? I'm thinking of something reasonably 'fancy' that is in a good location (near coast perhaps??) that will impress the guests. Food and wine should be good too!! Anything within a 30 -45 minute coach ride from city centre??

Then the OP gets...

Are you prepared to travel? The Old Convent in Clogheen village, Tipperary deserves a plug and has recently received Bridgestone award.
Check out website
Very impressive..

fire beside the mansion house is v good

This post will be deleted if not edited immediately wept.

Cruzzos in Malahide is a lovely venue. Great views of Marina. I go there every now and then for lunch on Sunday and food is really good. It is quite large so there should not be much problem facilitating a group of 40/50.

Bluetonic - lighten up and buy yourself a crunchie - it's Friday!!
I asked were they prepared to travel as I was acknowledging they were in Dublin :)

HAs anyone any experience of the restaurant in the Abbey tavern?? They have rooms for private functions but just wondering if the food was good and whether its a bit naff to be bringing a group of foreign business clients there??

Back