Recommend a restaurant in Limerick?

PM1234

Have given vouchers for The Mustard Seed and the Locke in previous years I was hoping to buy a voucher for a different restaurant this year to give as a Xmas present (for a couple). It has to be a bit 'special'.

I've narrowed search down to San Lorenzo, Freddie's Bistro and am veering more towards Brulees or The Wild Geese.

Would anyone have any recommendations on any of the above or any other suggestions? Many thanks.

The Market Square in the city centre is very good. As is Brulees, especially at a window table!

Thanks Peachy. I don't know really know any of the restaurants in question. A friend will pick up the voucher and send it to me so in turn I will forward it on.

Is there anything in Limerick similar to menupages.ie that I could use to get an idea of the restaurants there? Some of the above restaurants are listed but they don't seem to have reviews.

Any other suggestions welcome. Thanks.

I'd go along with Peachy's suggestion of the Market Square Brassarie. Have never been there myself, but have heard very good things about it. I bought a voucher as a Christmas present for a friend last year and they just recently asked me for the name of the place as they will be entertaining guests in the new year and wanted to go back there. At the time, I was able to order the voucher over the phone, pay by credit card and the mailed the voucher to me.

I think Texas Steakhouse on O' Connell Street is great, lovely food and atmosphere, also La Piccola on O' Connell Street is lovely.

Hi,
I’d also recommend the Market Square, V. good food + lovely staff. Also the Red Door Restaurant in Bunratty (I know not in Limerick) is top class.

I'd agree with the Market Square and Brulee's. Also Moll Darbys is very good.

My friends say The Market the best restaurant in Limerick but so far I haven't got a reservation (always leave it to last min.)

Back