Recommend a good carpenter?

Lulu123

Had a search through and there is very few recommendations for carpenters. I need a carpenter to put in some door frames and doors and also put in a few missing floorboards here and there and also install a new banisters for me.

Anyone got any recommendations - am in the Dublin 9 area.

Thanks

Hi Lulu123,

I used a guy to put in some fitted wardrobes and he was fantastic. He did exactly waht I wanted (none of that well,now that would be difficult, I'd have to charge extra nonsense), which was what I was getting, as I wanted a wardrobe custom made to a specific area. He did it, and did a great job, and was very reasonably priced. He cleaned his own mess, didn't expect cups of tea, and even though I offered lunch, insisted on going out so as not to be any trouble! i was very impressed at both his carpentry skills and his manner, so I would highly recommend him.

His name is Jason, and his number is 086 8330616.

I know he is based around the Swords area, so I don't think D9 will be a problem.

Lulu123, I am now looking for a carpenter to fit some bookshelves in an alcove. How did Jason work out or did you get somebody else? Or has anybody else got a good carpenter they would like to share? Thanks.

The carpenter i used in the past lives in Beaumont.
I am not related in any way to this guy just that he has done great jobs for me.
If you want his number let me know

Thanks godthe, if you could PM his number that would be great. He may not wish to travel to South Dublin though, so if anybody else has a a name and number I would really appreciate it.

Back