Recommend a Campsite near Nantes

nod

Heading to France to summer with wife and three kids (4,7,10) and would like to stay at a campsite within easy reach of Nantes airport. Would appreciate any response from someone who could recommend a good site,we''ll be staying in a chalet/mobile and would prefer a site near a nice small town and near the beach.

I stayed in a Pierre et Vacances in La Rochelle about 7 years ago. It was a really nice place with all amenities on site. We took the boat and then drove down. It was a long trip with kids (the whole family went together), but it was an excellent holiday.

By chance, my wife's sister was also in the area at the time. I've asked her but she can't remember the site she stayed at. They were however camping so there are definitely campsites in that area.

I would definitely go back - an excellent family holiday with lots to do.

We have stayed with Haven at Les Charmettes (near Royan), very good site and well situated. Good luck with the trip.

The site for you believe me is 'Le Chaponnet' Brem Sur Mer.

Been there three times.

PM me if you want any further information.

Stayed in Les Biches, St Giles, Vendee when children were small. Beautiful campsite in a pine forest. Stayed there five or six times and have many happy memories and very short drive from Nantes airport.

Back