Reactivating an eFlow tag.

pingin

Just realised that the car I bought last year still has the previous owner’s eFlow tag. Can I reactivate that and if so, how?

The previous owner could have rendered the one in your car useless...
I sold my vehicle with the eFlow tag still inside

Please contact eFlow and let us know. A new tag and tagholder will be issued. However, you will incur a tag fee of €20.00 + VAT which will be charged to your account. Alternatively, you can contact the person who bought the vehicle to return the tag.
Unless you're still in contact with the seller then it's probably simpler to get your own as others have suggested.

I just thought it would be handier to use the one that’s already on the car.
And what if there are charges on the one already in the car. Would you be happy to pay these outstanding charges ?.
If it was me I would get my own..

And what if there are charges on the one already in the car. Would you be happy to pay these outstanding charges ?.
Charges don't apply to the tag, they are billed directly to the registered owner, and usually via a monthly direct debit. The tag owner remains responsible for charges until they alert the operator.

And what if there are charges on the one already in the car. Would you be happy to pay these outstanding charges ?
If it was me I would get my own..
I actually had to alert the previous owner because she’d forgotten to cancel the tag and was still being charged.

Back