Rangers FC and Sky

notagardener

Skysports would like to apologise to all their subscribers for wrongly advertising that they could watch Rangers in 3D. They meant D3 :D

Rangers to play their home games in Croke Park??? The locals wont be one bit impressed!!

Ok ok I'll get my coat :)

Rangers fans wanted to play in England and now they get their wish

Away trip to Berwick FC

Rangers have a new sponsor...
Tampax
They are going through a difficult period.

The real joke will be the scottish league for the next few years, if it isn't already one.

I'm nae Rangers fan, but think they should have docked them 12 points each year for the next 3 years but kept them in the main league.

Ultimaltely I think better if Celtic & Rangers left into Championship in England, and get Sky to keep the same money going back into the SPL. At least then the rest of the teams would have something to play for. If Swansea and Cardiff can play in England then, in principle, I dont see what Celtic & Rangers couldnt.

I'm nae Rangers fan, but think they should have docked them 12 points each year for the next 3 years but kept them in the main league.

Ultimaltely I think better if Celtic & Rangers left into Championship in England, and get Sky to keep the same money going back into the SPL. At least then the rest of the teams would have something to play for. If Swansea and Cardiff can play in England then, in principle, I dont see what Celtic & Rangers couldnt.

So who should be kicked out of the Championship in order to allow Rangers and Celtic in and, more importantly, why should they be kicked out?

Secondly why would Sky put money into Scottish football when the only 2 reasons they actually put the money in in the first place are gone?

So who should be kicked out of the Championship in order to allow Rangers and Celtic in and, more importantly, why should they be kicked out?

Secondly why would Sky put money into Scottish football when the only 2 reasons they actually put the money in in the first place are gone?

Sure just make it 2 bigger that year??

I gather Sky are paying for the Celtic & Rangers fans (home & abroad), who will still pay up to see their team play in England - perhaps in greater numbers since from Glasgow its a long way down to, say, London, whereas an hour & half out of Glasgow would probably get you to most Scottish fixtures.

Back