Raising finance

colc1

I am thinking of starting my own business preferably in the tourism area, I have a few ideas, but my query relates to the fact that I have €10,000 minimum in savings which I am willing to invest but I was wondering how I could raise finance to say lease a property for a year maybe other than through relatives or friends or venture capital, i.e. through a bank or state agency basically? I dont want to raise money against my present job either.

Many thanks in advance. I know its a big vague but raising finance is a new thing to me.

I am thinking of starting my own business preferably in the tourism area, I have a few ideas, but my query relates to the fact that I have €10,000 minimum in savings which I am willing to invest but I was wondering how I could raise finance to say lease a property for a year maybe other than through relatives or friends or venture capital, i.e. through a bank or state agency basically? I dont want to raise money against my present job either.

Many thanks in advance. I know its a big vague but raising finance is a new thing to me.

go to your local enterprise board type thingy

Back