Rabodirect, easy to manage money?

Re: Raobdirect, easy to manage money?

Next question then: are there charges on the current a/c because I am seriously considering opening the savings a/c myself and this could be a deal breaker?

Godfather,
We actually try hard to make sure we don't advertise our products. Maybe some people might think our posts are a form of sales pitch but they are genuinely not intended to be. (The cynics out there are laughing at this I'm sure!!). On occasion we sometimes run posts past moderators if we think it could cross the line. To be fair, when you read the vast majority of our posts you will see that we are responding to queries, clarifying issues about our products/security/internet banking/credit ratings etc, apologising when we screw up and sometimes defending ourselves which is our right. Using a forum such as AAM to cynically advertise our products runs contrary to the spirit of discussion forums and in any case, would soon have us banned from AAM and do us no good at all.

Thanks for the positive feedback on the points you mentioned. Regarding our rates for next year - we will announce this before the year end. On the customer service front - we generally get very high satisfaction scores but there's always room to improve. If you have specific issues please PM us so we can address them.

RaboDirect

Hi Rabodirect,

I'm sorry but I saw you advertising your product even in posts where we were talking about other banks so I keep my opinion... And re your comment "If you have specific issues please PM us so we can address them" no need to worry: I complained a couple of times and I got the typical message "thank you for your input for improvement"... If there will be a 3rd time you'll hear from me I promise...

Question pls: did you see that in the last issue of "You and your money" apparently standard&poors gave rabodirect an "A-"? A bit far from the "AAA"... Can you explain please?

Last edited:

Hi Rabodirect,

Question pls: did you see that in the last issue of "You and your money" apparently standard&poors gave rabodirect an "A-"? A bit far from the "AAA"... Can you explain please?

We are aware of the article in "You & Your Money" magazine. They will be printing an apology and clarification in their January issue. Rabobank has maintained its AAA rating for more than 25 years. [broken link removed]

RaboDirect

Next question then: are there charges on the current a/c because I am seriously considering opening the savings a/c myself and this could be a deal breaker?
You already asked this question and got an answer ("no") earlier in this thread! :confused:

Back