R&D Tax Credit

der69737

Hi

Has anyone successfully claimed the R&D tax credit for Process developments?
I have been looking into this and it seems quite complicated when you do not have a dedicated R&D Dept.
My situation would be developing new manufacturing processes.

I have contacted a consulting firm - Leyton Associates. Has anyone any experience of them ?

Thanks

D.

Hi,

I represent Braithwaite Tax Recovery consultants, who assist companies in claiming R&D Tax Credits.
It can be possible to claim for Process Development, and I would be happy to discuss your activities in greater detail, to determine if your claim may be eligible.
We offer an outsourced claiming solution, and therefore, we would complete the necessary requirements to claim on your behalf.

If you would like to discuss claiming in further detail, please contact me via email on [email protected]

We have previously made successful claims within the manufacturing industry, so it would also be possible to provide references if required.

I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Kind regards,

Ian Moss

Hi D,

You indeed may qualify for favorable R&D tax benefits. I work for FortisTCS [broken link removed].

Our firm is very conservative and we focus solely on R&D and Export tax benefits. Generally, a "qualified" R&D activity must be technical in nature and possess some degree of risk.

I would be happy to discuss further and we can determine if it makes sense to pursue a no cost feasibility study. [email protected]

Mike

Hi D,

have you made any progress with your claim? i am just undertaking the same task and would appreciate discussing the subject with you. You can email me on [email protected]

thanks,

Steve

Back