Quinn life offline

postman pat

I have been trying to log into the quinn life site for over 2 weeks, it says "site down for essential maintenance",i rang them a few days ago and they told me it would be back before end of week,but nothing happening yet,has anyone any ideas and is there something to worry about?
on the phone the lady seemed a little unsure about what was going on.

Pat

No, he isn't talking about the main site, it is the "myQuinnLife" link on the right of the image that doesn't work.
last week it was down, "for essential maintenance", but said the dates affected was 21 - 26 march. Then after the 26 it didn't come back up, and there is no date given for resumation now.

Edit: Looks like it is back up now, but slower than ever. That's some quality maintenance there lads!
They've also changed the url, so you'll need to go in via the main site and not any old bookmarks.

Have they not been sold and moved to a new location? Maybe that's the reason behind this performance issue.

Its back now ok,was trying to log in with oold bookmark as Berni said,i"m just wondering is it time to say...goodbye...

Pat

I'm trying to find out where my quinn-life pension is gone.
I tried to log onto the quinn-life website but I get nothing.
Even their info email address doesn't work.

Anybody know if they have changed this?
What website can I look at my pension on?
This is ridiculous.

Back