Queueing in Ireland

What do people queue for most in Ireland?

That title is a joke in itself as peoplE in this country do not know how to queue, just look at any bus stop any given day when people seem to be queueing only for the bus to arrive and a mad free for all to ensue.:mad:

That title is a joke in itself as peoplE in this country do not know how to queue, just look at any bus stop any given day when people seem to be queueing only for the bus to arrive and a mad free for all to ensue.:mad:

:D I have to say if you have ever been in newark airport when a flight is cancelled you will have a renewed appreciation of irish people's ability to queue. Those americans dont let silly things like queues get in the way. Elbows out and whoever shouts the loudest gets dealt with first.

Are you supposed to queue for buses, I often thought about this as I have only ever seen people queue in O'Connell Street for some reason.

I queue for a sandwich at lunchtime, but only in a place where I know I'll get something decent. I'll also queue for a chipper after hours.

I wont queue for a free space in a carpark, none available? go elsewhere.

Was checking in in Lanzarote airport last weekend and there was a Q next to us going to Berlin. Next thing a steward calls out that their check in desk was changing...they all just gathered their stuff and moved to the other desk about 30yards away in the same positions in the Q....had that happened our Q it would be hell-for-leather.....SO German!!

Firefly.

Back