Quality of postings on AAM

cremeegg

I am someone who spends a lot of time with AAM for a few days then may not come back for months.

The last week or so has been one of those times when I have spent a lot of time on AAM, and I formed a definite impression that the quality of some of the postings is less than it used to be.

There are always people pretending to know more than they do, not least myself on occasion, but it seemed to me that there a more people throwing around uninformed comments and opinions than usual. And in what seems to me something new, they are not open to having these questioned.

This was just an impression and I wouldn't have commented on it until I came across this thread. http://www.askaboutmoney.com/threads/12-5-corporation-tax-how-useful-for-small-companies.193419/ . Here it is quite clearcut, most of these posters don't know what they are talking about. T McGibney (post no. 12) sets out the position correctly. It may be difficult to explain or to understand but no one is interested they just want to sound off.

Am I alone in thinking this. If others agree is there anything that could be done to address the situation?

"not least myself on occasion" - You give it, you must take it. This forum is not the gospel on any subject; posts here are not written in stone. These posts might not be what you agree with or even be 100% factual, but they are the opinion of those posting at any one particular time.

There are times when we must agree and there are times when we disagree. There is a time for fun and there is a time for more serious consideration. But, whatever way you look at AAM, people are entitled to their views and long may it be so.

I thought we had reached rock bottom when I read this

"I have a certain respect for Donal Trump as a business man and as a character."

Can't say I've ever heard of him. Is he related to Donald? Who must have a certain degree of business skills to have acquired that much money, but has all the attraction of a dead slug.

Back