PVC Back Door plus fitted cost

dodo

Hi , Need to get a new PVC Back door fitted to replace old wooden back door,
I have checked around and standard PVC door is pricy best price I got is E1400, anyone recommend someone that was good value and decent backdoor, tks

Hi dodo,

In this case quality is more important than price or should I say both are important. As its a back door it can often be the spot that burglars will target. I have seen neighbours who got what could be classed as cheap doors, but were then kicked in to gain entry because the locks were useless, along with the quality of the door. It pays to go to suppliers' showrooms to check out the strength and quality along with the price.

Hi dodo,

In this case quality is more important than price or should I say both are important. As its a back door it can often be the spot that burglars will target. I have seen neighbours who got what could be classed as cheap doors, but were then kicked in to gain entry because the locks were useless, along with the quality of the door. It pays to go to suppliers' showroom to check out the strength and quality along with the price.
Yes I be looking for the good locking mechanism system and good quality, thanks

Having recently gone through front & back door replacement we went with ACME homes who are Dublin based.
We paid €2300 for front and €1800 for the back door both composite.

We chose composite simply because they are slightly harder to break through but cost a couple of hundred more.

He does upvc for about €1300 supplied & fitted.

We got a few quotes from the ideal home show exhibitors.

Back