Puerto Rico grand canary

rheinie

Looking for some accomadation suggestions for puerto rico in october ,have never been there so am open to all opinions.thanks

Have you booked a flight yourself and now need to book accommodation?

Many moons ago visited someone who was staying in and they were very happy with them. I have a vague recollection of there being too many steps. I would imagine this complex is mainly used by tour operators though.

You could check out accommodation on and the Puerto Plata do seem to get mainly good reviews there. There are some other review sites mentioned in Holiday review websites or Hotel review websites.

If you need to book something yourself you may find something useful in www.vrbo.com.

We don't seem to have had many previous thread on either Puerto Rico or Gran Canaria.

Hi rheinie,

I was thinking about going there ages ago and upon searching the internet i found a great site thats set up by a resident in puerto rico

www.canaryforum.com

it has lots of information, a great 1 page detailed map of puerto rico, there forum is all the canarys but most posts are in the puerto rico section

I went to Puerto Rico the summer before last and stayed at the Mayaguez Apartments, they are in the Budget brochure. It's a small complex in a good location. The only problem I had with them was that there was no air conditioning and the first 2 weeks of August can be very hot there. In saying that, I will probably stay there again the next time I go. If not those, then the Punta del Rey which are also in the Budget brochure. There's a few steps up to them from the beach but they are well maintained and have a nice pool area. The resort of Puerto Rico itself was great, I really enjoyed it. The water park is worth a visit and the restaurant 'Oscars' is one of the best there. Enjoy!

Back