PTSB - New Online Functions

DublinTexas

can edit posts
PTSB open 24 improved for me this evening with now having a new payment & transfer section that allows me to enter third party transfers to accounts outside Ireland online (IBAN/BIC).

It also has a new transfer between own accounts function that includes transfers to my PTSB Visa card.

It however looks horrible as the function it self looks great but is misfit into the old style open24. Not the cleanest webpage but a great improvement to the service. No more calling spelling IBAN's.

I agree the layout could be better but I can live with it.

I was happy to see e statments but wonder will they be acceptable to all.

The function to transfer to ptsb visa is great as paying by bill could take up to 5 days.

I agree the layout could be better but I can live with it.

I was happy to see e statments but wonder will they be acceptable to all.

The function to transfer to ptsb visa is great as paying by bill could take up to 5 days.

Since a while it never took me 5 days to my PTSB visa, in effect that would be breaking the SEPA guidelines.

For me the payment also shows next day with the value of payment date.

And from the test I did with the transfer function it still does not seam to be real time.

Since a while it never took me 5 days to my PTSB visa, in effect that would be breaking the SEPA guidelines.

For me the payment also shows next day with the value of payment date.

And from the test I did with the transfer function it still does not seam to be real time.

I admit it hasn't happened to me in a while but I did get caught once and it certainly use to annoy me years ago so it probably improved without me noticing.

I had not done a test but that's a pity if it doesn't happen in the same way as a transfer to the other ptsb accounts.

I just noticed this this morning. I always paid my visa online, but now have to ring them to set it up again. Annoying.

Having a mortgage with PTSB I am tempted to switch all my accounts to them, but I find AIB online banking very good, certainly the facility to pay AIB CC online has been there for some years. One wonders why it has taken PTSB so long to add the pay PTSB visa option to open24. I also have a Tesco visa and use billpay.ie to pay this, Tesco date the payment received the day after I pay on billpay.ie and the money never leaves my current account for at least 2-3 days afterwards.

I pay my open24 CC online no problems transferring money across, I've been doing it for ages?

Me too horusd - although if I recall, the CC had to be set up as a utility bill rather than a transfer between accounts.

I prefer to pay my CC using open 24 telephone system. The least I can rely on online use the better, it can be so unreliable.

Back