Programmable Thermostats

Slates

What are the best make and models of programmable thermostats on the market ??

I need a 2 channel for ground floor and DHW and a single channel for the 1st floor.

Thanking you in advance

Slates

Re backlight. I'm using different ones to the touchscreen models but the backlight only comes on when touched and stays on for about 10 seconds. In normal lighting you can see the temp without touching the screen.

The Version 3 Heatmiser 12Volt Thermostats can be adjusted to dim or brighten the backlight as required. You can also lock each stat by pressing on the bottom right hand corner of the stat for about 5 seconds. As a matter of interest Davidcoco are you using a Netmonitor+ for controlling your heating system remotely? I installed one and it is wired to the keypad but it it returning some weird sms massages and not changing the stat temperatures as instructed. The SMS commands in the manual are not very comprehensive either.

are you using a Netmonitor+ for controlling your heating system remotely? I installed one and it is wired to the keypad but it it returning some weird sms massages and not changing the stat temperatures as instructed. The SMS commands in the manual are not very comprehensive either.

I'm on version 2 and don't have the netmonitor. Am going with the telephone control TR2 eventually.

Back