Processing Digital Photos

• Thread starter amaddenapcccom
  • Start date
A

amaddenapcccom

Im looking into where I can get the best deal online to process digital fotos from my digital camera. Anyone know of any good deals or web sites that offer the best bargains. Lets get this roling, see if we can come up with the best and cheapest web site.

www.photobox.ie

The missus uses this. It gets cheaper the more you use it and the more you pay for in advance. Also, the despatch from the UK is quick.

I find putting them on to a cd rom and bringing them to a photo print shop is just as cheap, this weekend I got 80 photographs for €12.00, thats 15 cent each ! Obviously the more you get printed the cheaper it is.

Ya, but Im sure there must be somewhere out there that can be as cheap as that. Pixaco offer 0.14c a foto, but you have to add the delivery charge !

I think 0.15 is as good a deal as you are going to get , how many photos are you talking about getting developed ??? unless its a couple of hundred at a time I dont think you will get it any cheaper .

Gentle123

Hi Gentle123 which shop did you use for your photos.
Anyone have any info on cheap digital development in photoshops in dublin?

Re: foto.com

I have 968 photos to get printed and am thinking of going with the foto.com crowd mentioned by doctorEvil above. 10c each for 6x4.4" seems like a handy price. Too many to upload so I'll have to post a CD although I don't know if anyone other than Bonusprint accept CDs. I too would be interested to hear any info on cheap digital development in photoshops in Dublin/Kildare?

Re: Gentle123

It was just an ordinary shop that sells cameras and processes photographs, it is a fuji film shop. I would imagine all shops of that kind would have the same deals.

Back