Problems with ROS Form 11 timing out.

Mommah

Everytime I populate it I get distracted and it times out.

When I log back in it tells me either

SOMETHING HAPPENED WHILE COMPLETING YOUR REQUEST CONTACT [email protected]

OR

TRANSACTION COMPLETED.

I can start over again by deleting the "saved" Form 11 but inevitably I get stuck on a question and it happens again,
I tried to download the offline version but my laptop couldn't open "f11" documents.

Any advice???

Everytime I populate it I get distracted and it times out.

When I log back in it tells me either

SOMETHING HAPPENED WHILE COMPLETING YOUR REQUEST CONTACT [email protected]

OR

TRANSACTION COMPLETED.

I can start over again by deleting the "saved" Form 11 but inevitably I get stuck on a question and it happens again,
I tried to download the offline version but my laptop couldn't open "f11" documents.

Any advice???

When you say that your laptop won't open the F11 file, does that mean you're trying to open it directly, rather than through ROS Offline?

Last edited:
Make sure your certificate is upto date, and you allow pop ups. I typed that as if I knew what each meant, but I was getting weird messages too, did what ROS online helpline suggested and it worked perfectly then.

Make sure your certificate is upto date, and you allow pop ups. I typed that as if I knew what each meant, but I was getting weird messages too, did what ROS online helpline suggested and it worked perfectly then.
Digital cert is 2020, I believe they last 2 years? Will check your other suggestions

Try changing the browser. It should ask you to download the cert again by re-selecting it.

Back