Printing out family tree

N

N84

I have decided to trace our family tree and thought it would be a nice christmas present for my parents if I could give them a copy with the family tree, photos etc. when complete. I know its a little early to start thinking about christmas but reckon it'll take some time to put together :).
Does anyone have any ideas on how I can do this? I was hoping to be able to create some sort of photobook. Is there software that allows a family tree to be printed?

Hi there, as far as I know all software will allow you to print end result, but you may be aware it could span several pages at least mine did, till I lost it, here is more advice buy a program if its downloaded or get one in shop, I got a free version and spent hours at it and missed the payment time and now I cant access it only thing to do is start all over again, Mine was Family tree maker 2005, it was great to work on, Must buy one myself and start again,

Ancestry has a paid service for this. I've never used it and have no affiliation but what they're offering looks good, though it's expensive. I have gone the route of printing them myself and spent hours lining them all up. It's fine for a working copy but it doesn't look good enough to frame.

Lots of online sites allow you to set up your family tree - such as myheritage.com. Putting it online allows for collaboration with other family members. Don't know for sure about printing, but I guess this would be possible.

Back