Portfolio mortgage from Permanent TSB

houseclearou

I recall having previously seen details of a portfolio mortgage product offered by PTSB to experienced investors. Anyone know anything of this product and how it compares to portfolio mortgages offered by other lenders? Once the mortgage is set up how much paperwork is required when adding further investments to the portfolio? Any disadvantages over having separate mortgages for each property? What are the advantages? Many thanks.

All i know is that it is only available for investors with 3 or more properties.

i THINK that it is easier to get a mortgage for another one as long as u can pay the interest (As opposed to showing you can pay capital and interest as normal)

I think the ratio of portfolio rent to total interest-only payment must exceed a certain value. I can't recall what the value is though. Any idea of how easy they are to deal with when you wish to add further properties to the portfolio? Do they look for a full set of paperwork for each new investment? Do they take PAYE income into account before deciding to lend extra for the new property?

Back