Plumber Recommendations Mayo

pjmcke

Hi,
I am looking for recommendations on plumbers forthe Mayo/castlebar area. Anyone with good plumbers and knowledge of unstallnig pellet boilers and solar systems in a pressurized system.
Regards,
PJMcke

Re: Mayo

Please the title of your post in line with the Posting Guidelines.

Please read the before posting again on Askaboutmoney.

Any responses to posts with meaningless titles will be removed.

If the title is not edited within a reasonable time, the post will be closed.

Brendan
Administrator

Sorry to bump my own request but I have tried one plumber and 3 weeks later I am still awaiting a quotation. Mayo must be recession proof. I can only imagine what it was like in the boom years. Please any interested parties.

Basically what I am looking for is
install and plumb SS cylinder (with solar coil) to boiler room .Boiler room is internal to the house plumb up to 18 radiators.
Pressurized system required so unvented kit required for cylinder. plumb hot and cold to 4 bathrooms (2 ensuite and 1 main and 1 down stairs bathroom ) 3 showers and 1 bath are in these bathrooms. Plumb waste lines internally and externally. Zone control for upstairs/downstairs and water.
House is 2 story and timberframe with service caviities for plumbing and web joists for feediing pipes. house is 150msq downstairs and 127 upstairs. PM's welcome especially if plumbers are in the castlebar to swinford area.

Check the rgiI website for pj mchale he is in your area and very good
with all aspects of renewables

Thanks,
Just checked this out and found a dualta Mchale. Is this the one you are referring to
regards,
P.J.

I only know him as PJ, sorry, if you want to PM me I can get his numr for you (sorry havent been on in a few days)

Back