Plastic woven garden furniture, looking for reviews

TheRebelRam

I am looking to purchase new garden furniture.
I have previously purchased wooden furniture, a small good quality set which has lasted fairly well with annual maintenance.
I also bought a larger cheaper set which has fallen apart even with maintenance.
I have storage for the winter months but the amount of rain over the past few years hasn't helped.
I like the look of the dark plastic woven furniture, I was wondering what peoples experience was with it.
Does it fade much? Does it rot in any way or fall apart easy?
Any other suggestions?

We have some of these chairs with woven bases, no sign of weathering despite being out in sunny corner of garden for couple of years. A tendancy to take off in high winds as bit light weight.... could be sorted by anchoring somehow.

But the OP is not looking for a recommendation for a trades person or supplier, just a recommendation about woven furniture. It gets more confusing!
My reply recommended one particular supplier of woven garden furniture who has in excess of 190 sets of varying quality and prices for the OP to view and try out so that he/she could get a good idea of what's on offer. They also have information on the durability and care of the sets. They also have a sale on at the moment and that's why I posted the link, my mistake.

I bought some additional woven furniture myself in April (not from the supplier I linked to) and went around all the suppliers in Dublin and South of Dublin and that's how I came across this supplier - I have no links to them whatsoever.

Good quality woven garden furniture with an aluminium frame is the best type to use if you want to avoid maintenance. We have a set which we've had for 2 years and it looks the same as they day we bought it. It's comfortable, stylish, completely maintenance free and came with a fitted cover for protection in the winter.

Ah! So the query was in the right forum but the reply was in the wrong forum (because it had a recommendation to a supplier). It can be difficult in the Homes & Gardens section to ask or answer a question without offering that extra bit of help that can lead to a deletion of a post.

Ah! So the query was in the right forum but the reply was in the wrong forum (because it had a recommendation to a supplier). It can be difficult in the Homes & Gardens section to ask or answer a question without offering that extra bit of help that can lead to a deletion of a post.
Exactly, sorry for the confusion! I spent hours traipsing around Dublin looking for woven furniture in April and was just trying to save the OP some legwork. :)

Back